Dear Anyone - work Advice  

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about work.
2. Click on a dollar sign to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I recently got a job at a well-established bank, and the work culture here is not what I expected. People are gone by 4:30 on Fridays, people take long lunches, and people are always wandering from office to office chatting. I came from a private company where everyone worked like slaves, and at the bank my bosses are always telling me to go home when I want to work late. I suppose I could slow things down, but I prefer a more dynamic environment. Besides, the bank can't fault me for working hard, can it? So should I keep working they way I like, or should I learn to embrace everyone's slacker ways?

Workaholic Suffering Withdrawal

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Dude, you need to chill. If you're making a good living but not killing yourself, where's the downside?
Vote for Option B   
B:  Keep working as hard as you want. When it comes to the promotion, you'll be first in line.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Time to put the feelers out for a new job. The bank isn't for you, and your career will languish there.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Get into the office super early. It's easier to hide your workaholic ways before normal work hours rather than after.

Skip this question