Dear Anyone - teen Advice  

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about teen life.
2. Click on a smiley face to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I feel like I'm drifting apart from my friends. My boyfriend is the only one who's been there for me lately. I have matured a lot in the past year, and I think that might be the reason why. I try to make time for them, but they don't have time for me. My best friend and I don't talk often. I feel so lost. I don't make friends that easily because I'm quite different.

Kittie Corpse

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Just move on. It sounds like you've outgrown your friends, which is perfectly natural. You'll find new friends "on your level" soon enough.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Hey, you've got a great boyfriend. In my world, if you have that, you don't have any problems at all.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Talk to your friends and let them know how you feel. If they don't know it's broke, they can't fix it.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Trust me, high school friends aren't worth keeping. You don't make real friends until later in life.

Skip this question