Dear Anyone - teen Advice  

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about teen life.
2. Click on a smiley face to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

OK, so my friend "Amy" doesn't get a lot of guys going after her. She's messing around with this guy and she really likes him. She's always telling me great things about him and she wants to be more than just two friends that mess around.
Well, tonight that guy told me that he was really attracted to me and he wanted me to come over to his house and "hang out" with him ALL NIGHT. He asked me if I was attracted to him, and I didn't say no, but I didn't say yes. I kinda just pleaded the 5th. It wouldn't be a problem to not hang out with him anymore because I don't like his friends, but if I don't hang out with him, then I won't get to see Amy as much any more and go fun places with them. I don't know if I should tell my friend that he came on to me or if I should just keep this on the down low?

Hopelessly Split

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Tell Amy what her man is doing, and that she should dump that loser.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Just keep it on the down low and don't talk about it ever again. If Amy doesn't get a lot of guys, you have to help her keep what she has.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Amy is just "messing around" with the guy, so there's no commitment, right? The guy didn't do anything wrong, so what's the big deal?
Vote for Option D   
D:  You blew it. You should have nipped things in the bud by saying you weren't interesting right away. Why did you plead the 5th and leave the door open?

Skip this question