Dear Anyone - teen Advice  

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about teen life.
2. Click on a smiley face to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I am 17 and have been dating this guy a year younger than me for about a month. The problem is he hasn't told his parents about us. I questioned him about it and he says his parents are just weird. The thing is, since he hasn't told his parents about us, we really can't go out on a date or anything. Like this weekend, I wanted to go out on a picnic but we could't do that. The only time I really get to spend with him is when I am over at his house. He is not even allowed over at my house. I love being with him and everything but I also want to go out and spend time with him in public places and stuff. PLEASE HELP!!

What Should I Do in Ohio

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Just deal with it and wait for him to tell his parents in his own time.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Give him a couple more months, then confront him again if he hasn't told his parents yet.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Give him an ultimatum: "Tell your parents now or we're done!"
Vote for Option D   
D:  Find a new guy to date already. He sounds like he's not willing to fight his "weird" parents to be with you.

Skip this question