This is part two of a letter I wrote before. It's pretty long so I'll keep it in a simple format called "the story of seven"
1. I have a girlfriend, and we are both deeply in love.
2. I left the country for work when our relationship was just one month old.
3. Now it's a long distance relationship going 3 months. (We keep daily contact)
4. I promised her that I'll be back in August, so that we could both have a good reason to hold on to this relationship.
5. I just got promoted and can't go back in August.
6. But I can 100% be back by Christmas because that's a holiday.
7. That's too long for her (I think) and I don't want to be selfish.
I love her a lot, but not being there to show how much I really love her just isn't fair. What should I do now? Please help.
Loving but leaving