Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I have been talking to this guy on the computer for 5 years. We haven't met yet, but we have become best friends. We talk on the phone, we've sent letters to each other, and we've seen each other on webcam. About 2 years ago we decided that we wanted to be more than just friends. We dated for almost a year and I did something really bad; I cheated. I cheated on him because I felt pressured. Well, we still talk but he still hasn't forgiven me. I have a boyfriend now and we have been dating for 3 months but I still love the guy from the internet. I decided I needed to tell him. I told him and he told me that he's always loved me too. What do I do? I'm not in love with the guy I'm with now, but I think I'm pretty close to it.

Dazed and Confused

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  You need to just move on, get over the internet guy.
Vote for Option B   
B:  If you really love the internet guy, go for him. The guy you are with now will get over it.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Stay with the guy you have now. At least you've had a real-world relationship with him.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Break up with the guy you have now and just see what happens.

Skip this question