Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I have been with my boyfriend now for around 2 years. We have a child together, on top of my two from a previous marriage. And we have lived together for about a year now.

When we were dating before we moved in together, we spent all of our free time together, and made love at least everyday, if not a few times a day. Now that we've been living together, he's not interested, or ever in the mood. I've tried everything to seduce him, and nothing works.

He says that he's very attracted to me still, and that he's just depressed and not adjusted to 3 kids. What do I do? We've been living together for almost a year, and we may have sex once a month, but he doesn't seem to enjoy it. I have found that he looks at porn after I'm in bed at night, and this concerns me. Am I right to be so concerned, or should, I just let go of the sex in our relationship, and hope that it returns one day? I've talked to him about it, but he says that he doesn't want to talk about it, and as soon as I mention it, or try to initiate it, he says that I'm annoying him.
Please Help

Sexually Frustrated in VA

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Continue to talk to him about it until he breaks, and agrees to talk about it.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Seek counseling. Your attempts obviously aren't working.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Stop initiating sex for a while to see if he comes around. Men need to chase. Make him feel like the hunt is on again.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Accept that he's not going to change, and talk to him about moving on.

Skip this question