Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I've been dating a guy for 3 months now, and I really love him but there are some roadblocks. He is 34, still a virgin, and lives at home with his parents. He has a good job and wants to move out but still hasn't found that "perfect house" yet. He waited a month into our relationship to tell me that he was saving himself for marriage. I love his parents but his mother is very protective and questions him after weekend trips to see if we slept in the same bed together. He makes me promise to say we booked double beds, etc. I'm 28 and have been married before, but I don't mind waiting for him. I'm just worried that the parents will be a problem involving things with us now.

Andi

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Be patient and hang on. Eventually he'll be able to move out from his parents' place and then he'll be more free to be himself.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Tell this Mama's boy that he needs to start being his own man or you're through.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Refuse to sugarcoat things for his parents. They need to recognize that their son can make his own choices.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Run, girl, RUN!

Skip this question