Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I met this guy "Mark" in 2001. We started dating and after a year or so I got kicked out of my parents home. So Mark moved me into his cousin "Darren's" house. I ended up getting along with Darren SO well that we slept together and continued to sleep together the whole 2 months I lived there. I ended up pregnant.

I know for a fact that it's not Mark's baby because he and I weren't sleeping together then. Mark and I are still together and he knows nothing about this. I see Darren regularly--every Thursday and he knows he is the father. He does nothing about it, because he says I need to tell my boyfriend. The thing is I am REALY REALLY in love with Darren. Before I started seeing him once a week, we only talked 2 or 3 times a year. But from the second I saw him I knew he was "the one."

Since I've been visiting Darren once a week I've been getting mixed signals. Sometimes he's happy when I get there. Other times he's not so talkative and he doesn't want a hug when I leave. We have yet to sleep together since I started seeing him regularly, but I want to. I just want to be with him so bad. He tells me that when/if he gets a raise he wants to get his own place and have me and our 2 1/2 year old daughter move in there and then tell my boyfriend. The thing is he just isn't very consistent. We've only mentioned those plans once and that's it. I'm just not sure what to do here. I just want to call him and tell him that he makes my heart beat fast, and morning noon and night he's always on my mind... But I'm just not sure anymore. Darren and I have had sex since I got pregnant with our daughter but not too regularly. Nothing with him is very regular. I'm not sure what to do. Please help!

Madly in love and invisible

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Darren sounds pretty indifferent. Keep in touch with him but don't expect him to come through on his promise to have you move in.
Vote for Option B   
B:  At the very least you need to come clean with your current boyfriend and end that relationship.
Vote for Option C   
C:  This is pretty serious stuff. He is the father of your child. You had better sit down with him and look at what the nature of your relationship is.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Confess your love for Darren.

Skip this question