Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

My wife asked me what would I do if she cheated. I asked her if she did cheat, and she became evasive and said, "Well, oral sex isn't cheating." Another time she asked the same question. Again, I asked her if she did cheat and she said she wouldn't tell me until she knew what I would do. She also insinuates she is having or has had oral sex with other people. Is she cheating? Should I worry?Please help.

Hurt

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  You should definitely worry. Tell her what you would do if she cheated, and then get the truth from her.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Ask for a divorce already. She's already told you she's been cheating, though not in so many words.
Vote for Option C   
C:  This sounds like some marital head-games, but certainly nothing to get worked up about. Relax and hope this issue fades away.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Time for a spy-cam or a private investigator. You need to get to the bottom of things.

Skip this question