Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

While my 5 year-old daughter and I were visiting my mother in Washington state, I was talking to my wife on the phone in Pennsylvania. She had to stay behind for work. I asked her what she was going to do for the weekend. She said that she was going to a music festival with a guy she had met at work. I told her I did not like that, especially since I had never met him. She went with him anyway. Now she expects me to be friends with him and include him in our circle of friends. I don't want to be friends with him and I resent the position she has put me in. Am I being unreasonable?

Trying to Be Fair in PA

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Put your foot down and say no. Married people aren't allowed to make opposite-sex friends when their spouses are out of town.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Just go with the flow. As long as she's not sneaking off to see the guy when you're IN town, it's fine.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Your wife should respect your feelings. If she's willing to create resentment over a "friend," there's something wrong.
Vote for Option D   
D:  You sound insecure and jealous. Is your wife banned from ever making another new friend?

Skip this question