Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

About 4 years ago I dated "Bill" for about 4 months. We never really broke up, just went our seperate ways. Well, for the last 3 months, we have been seeing each other again and everything is going great. About a year ago, Bill had a problem with drugs, but he's done with that and he's got a degree. The problem is that in the last 4 years, Bill's ex-wife has become my step-cousin (her dad married my aunt) and we've gotten really close. I know they're divorced and it shouldn't matter what she thinks, but she is now part of my family and so is the child they have together. I have been keeping this from my sisters and mom until they found out today. Now they completely disown me and say I can't come to any family functions that involve my step-cousin, and that he's a loser on drugs and that they want nothing to do with him or me. My sister said I should just end it now, but I'm finally happy. Should I listen to my family or do what makes me happy?

Who Do I Choose?

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Choose Bill and be happy. Your family can't tell you who to love.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Choose your family and make them happy. Trust us, a guy isn't worth losing your family.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Talk to your step-cousin. Her opinion is the only one that matters--not your sisters' or mom's.

Skip this question