Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I have just broken up with my boyfriend of a year and a half. Although we are both only 18, we were and still are very much in love. We broke up because he can't get his all-time dream of travelling the world out of his head. I told him I would go with him, but he will not let me drop out of uni, as I have a scholarship. We had a big talk a few days after the break up and we kissed, cuddled and had sex. I want more than anything to stay with him, one way or another. I think that with time and careful wording, I could convince him to stay but I feel so selfish because I know how bad he wants to travel. We recently had unprotected sex and I asked him what would happen if I was pregnant. He said, "I love you. If you were pregnant, that would be god telling me to stay." Now I desperately hope I'm pregnant. But, a few days after this, he came to me crying telling me he was rethinking the breakup. I feel in my heart that he will choose me, but don't know how to handle it if he doesn't. He doesn't like the idea of a long term relationship because he feels selfish expecting me to wait that long (up to a year and a half). What should I do?

Young Love

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  If you love someone, set them free. Encourage him to pursue his dreams, and put the relationship on the back burner for now.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Put up a fight. Do anything you can to make him stay, because once a young man travels the world, he might become a different person.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Don't say anything one way or the other. Just sit back nervously and await his decision. That's all you can do.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Try for a compromise. See if he'll shorten the trip to 6 months, or go travelling in the summer with you when you're on vacation. It doesn't have to be all or nothing.

Skip this question