Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I met this guy about a year ago, and we hit it off instantly, and we may have done things a little too fast. He is very flirtatious and I am kind of jealous of that. Anyway, about 6 months into the relationship, things got shaky and we stopped talking. Two months after that, we started back and everything is fine, but then I find out he has a baby on the way with someone else. He says he loves me and really wants to be with me. But his past indiscrepancies keep lurking around. Should I move on to someone else or what? One more thing: he groped a friend of mine.

Hopelessly In Love in Georgia

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Flirtatious guy + jealous girl = rocky relationship. You guys just aren't meant to be.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Instant connection + him saying "I love you" = Mr. Right. Give this guy a chance to prove his worth.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Baby with someone else + groping your friend = Mr. Wrong. The guy's a total loser. What are you even thinking about?

Skip this question