Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I've been dating this guy for eight months or so, and I'm currently pregnant. Sometimes I love him more than anything, but other times, I wish I never met him. He is very verbally abusive, and when he puts me down and screams at me, he does admit he has a problem. He never wants to get help for these "problems" that he is having, and that worries me because of the baby I'm about to have. I honestly don't know if I'm in this relationship because I'm in love, or because I feel as though I have to be because of this kid. How do I find out if I truly love this guy, or should I let him go?

Hurting and Confused in Indiana

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  
Vote for Option B   
B:  Use your imagination. If you can imagine a happy life without him, then you're probably not that in love and should move on.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Tell him how you feel, then take a break for a few weeks. After that, if you're still interested, and he's willing to change, give it another try.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Suck it up and stay with him (he's your baby's daddy, after all). Once you get pregnant, your priorities are second to the baby's.

Skip this question