Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

There is this guy I met on the net. We became real good friends. We talked about all sorts of things, we played and had fun. The thing is that I told him a lie: that I am a VJ and I perform weekly on a channel. He asked me its website and channel and stuff like that. I could escape from all the troubles by just telling him that such a website does not exist and stuff. What if he really goes and checks it out 'cause I told him the channel name? I am really worried about all this. I can't keep lying to him all the time. And furthermore, I don't want to break up with him.

Don't Wanna Break Up

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Tell him the truth--and soon. The longer you let the lie go on, the worse it's going to be when he finds out.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Keep quiet and keep telling more lies. If he's happy, why let the truth get in the way?
Vote for Option C   
C:  C'mon, your boyfriend isn't that stupid. He knows you're not a VJ, but he clearly likes to you enough to see past the lie.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Tell him that you got fired from the VJ job. That way, you'll be telling him you're not a VJ (in a roundabout way).

Skip this question