Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I have been seeing a girl for 7 years. Last night, I got drunk at her friend's wedding and got rowdy. She got really embarrassed and said "she felt like she was babysitting me." This pissed me off because, normally, I am not a drinker. She is well known in our circle of friends to be a heavy drinker, able to keep up with the guys. She often gets drunk/sick and I'm usually the one keeping an eye on her. This incident has left me feeling extremely betrayed.

We've been talking about getting married ourselves and I have saved up $4000 so far to buy a ring. I am now considering leaving her.

Royally Pissed Off (But Sober Now)

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Tell her you don't need a babysitter and leave her. You don't want to marry someone with double standards.
Vote for Option B   
B:  You got drunk and rowdy at a wedding. Sheesh, apologize already and make up.
Vote for Option C   
C:  You're giving up on a 7 year relationship over such a trivial incident? Don't get married... your relationship obviously isn't that solid.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Leave her. Then go and buy a 52" TV with the ring money to cheer yourself up!

Skip this question