Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I have been married for 10 years now - 4 of which have been loveless. I am a disabled veteran living only on a small pension and social security. I also have cancer. I get no support emotionally from my husband. I had surgery to remove the cancer but the veterans hospital made a major mistake and ruined my voice. I am waiting for their decision on how much they will now pay me monthly. I don't know whether to stay here or move away to another state. This is my 4th marriage and I was the one to always walk away. Moving is so expensive and I will have to have new doctors. I really do not know what to do. Anyone have any suggestions? I am not happy here in Florida.

Hopeless in Florida

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Moving to another state and living alone on a pension isn't going to be much better. Tough it out and just try to make your marriage work.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Break free and move to another state. Happiness is worth the cost of moving.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Leave your unsupportive husband, but stay in Florida and keep your doctors. You don't want to start again with cancer treatment.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Hire a lawyer on contingency and sue the veterans hospital for the botched surgery. A big payout will help your life.

Skip this question