Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

This is my problem. I think that I am in love with my best friend. I don't want to have a relationship with him because I don't want to lose him as a friend. And I also think that I am way too young to be in love. But I have lots of feelings for him. And every time that we are alone we do "things" that friends just are not supposed to do. I LOVE doing those "things" with him but I'm afraid that it will end up killing our friendship. I don't know if I should try to have a relationship with him or if we should not do the "things" that we have been doing lately and tell him I just want to be friends. I am VERY confused!

Strange Friendship in Tampa

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Keep being friends and don't do those "things" anymore. If you still have doubts after getting physical, the magic isn't there.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Keep everything as is. Friends plus benefits: what can be better than that?
Vote for Option C   
C:  Tell him you want a relationship. You're never too young to be in love.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Sorry, honey. If you're doing those "things," you're already in a relationship, whether you want to call it one or not.

Skip this question