Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I've been married 3 years. I love my husband--we have a very special relationship. However, a few weeks ago, I was drinking with his best friend who is at our home often, and we kissed. I told my husband about it, and he forgives me, but I don't know how to forgive myself. Also, his friend is still over all the time, and it's very awkward for me. I still care for his friend as a friend, so I don't want to ask him to stay away. My husband trusts me still somehow. I have no desire to kiss his friend ever again, but I don't know how to act around him. What should I do? He doesn't even know that I told my husband about it!

Hopelessly Guilty

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Try to forget about it. It's not a big deal, and will blow over with time.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Talk to the friend and politely tell him he needs to make himself scarce for a while. Him hanging around is just rubbing it in your husband's face.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Make it up to your husband by paying him extra attention. Once you build back the trust, all will be fine.
Vote for Option D   
D:  There's no choice but to let things continue to be weird--it's what you guys deserve.

Skip this question