Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I kinda have a problem. There is this guy who I met through my aunt because her ex is this guy's cousin. I really like him. We are working on getting together, but there is one problem. My aunt broke up with her ex because he abused her (physically) and she doesn't want anything to do with him. If I go out with his cousin, she's going to bump into him sooner or later. Please help. I really do like this guy and I feel he likes me too, but it's just that family comes first. But in my situation I don't know what to think because with me and guys it has never gone that well, but I feel that with this guy it's going to be different.

Sincerely Confused in Texas

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  You said it yourself: family comes first. Dating a guy is not worth bringing back demons for your aunt. There's plenty of fish in the sea.
Vote for Option B   
B:  What happens in other people's lives is not your problem. Your aunt is a big girl, and can handle whoever you date.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Date the guy, but only on the condition that the abusive cousin is barred from all your family events.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Ask your aunt first, and only date the guy if you have your aunt's blessing.

Skip this question