Dear Anyone Love Advice  

Love Advice

LOVE ADVICE. HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about love.
2. Click on a heart to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I love my boyfriend (we've been together for more than 1 year and 1/2) but I'm beginning to wonder if I've been blind to his wandering eye. Three weeks after we met I borrowed his favorite pillow for a work-related road trip and found a pair of women's panties in the pillowcase, but never mentioned it to him because we'd only known each other a few weeks and the panties could have been there for ages. A few days ago, I came back from walking the dog and heard him talking on the phone to someone whose voice was so loud I could hear it across the room, and although he was acting like he was talking to his father, this person sounded like a woman. Am I crazy? Should I ask him to explain these things?

Loco in Love

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Do a little detective work on the sly. Keep an eye on the phone records and the condoms.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Confront your boyfriend. He's given you plenty of reason to have a little what-the-heck-is-going-on conversation.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Ask a doctor about anti-anxiety medication. You're sounding paranoid.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Dump him so he can keep whoever's panties he wants in his pillowcase.

Skip this question