Dear Anyone - family Advice  

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about family.
2. Click on a house to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

I have never felt so alone before. Well, I'm sure I have, but I just hate this feeling. I have been kicked out of both of my houses, I'm not allowed at my apartment with my roommates because my dad doesn't like them, and he has told the cops to be on the lookout for me. I'm currently living at my friend's house until I leave for Texas to finish off my last year of high school. They are making me live with my uncle. I don't know anyone down there and I'm going to miss my friends sooo much. I'm not even going to be here when my niece is born. I hate this life.

Unwanted in Wisconsin

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Suck it up. Everyone has problems, and if you face them with courage and get through them, you'll be a stronger person in the end.
Vote for Option B   
B:  Don't try to get through your problems alone. You're in a jam, and you need a counselor to help get you out.
Vote for Option C   
C:  Fresh starts are a good thing. You'll get to travel, make new friends, and maybe you'll meet some hot Texas boys to boot.
Vote for Option D   
D:  Tell your parents you want to live with your friends and they can't stop you. Failing that, make a go of it on your own in California.

Skip this question