Dear Anyone - family Advice  

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Read the letter below asking for advice about family.
2. Click on a house to give your advice.
3. View the voting results in this box. Repeat.

Dear Anyone,

My wealthy in-laws have once again offered us money to finish another part of our unfinished house. I appreciate their offer, but feel as an adult, both my husband and I should be able to financially support ourselves and our two children without their help. My husband expects them to pay for a variety of things he wants and depends on them to bail him out of financial situations. This is an area where my husband and I strongly disagree. I would rather not accept their money (knowing that if we truly had a crisis, they could be a possible resource). My husband and I usually butt heads over this matter. Am I just being stubborn, or should I stick to my guns?

Feeling Blue About the Green in Atlanta

WHAT'S YOUR ADVICE?

Vote for Option A   
A:  Stick to your guns. Over-dependence on your in-laws will allow them to get into the middle of your marriage.
Vote for Option B   
B:  
Vote for Option C   
C:  Talk to your husband and try to understand why he is so willing to accept the money. Maybe it solidifies the bond between him and his folks.
Vote for Option D   
D:  

Skip this question